Welfare and Engagement
The ECA Welfare and Engagement Service is a free and confidential support service. It aims to make studying at ECA an inclusive and enjoyable experience.
Our specialist Welfare Co-ordinators are available to all students who would like guidance on how to better manage their time, finances, personal issues, and studies. Our welfare services include;
- External free counselling services
- External free legal and advice services
- Onsite accommodation services
- Overseas health and safety care
- Financial assistance
- Workshops and seminars
- Academic coaching clinics
- One on one tutor help.
The Welfare and Engagement Service also helps students to connect with other students through organised events and activities. Our engagement services include;
- Social Club activities
- Health and Safety workshops
- Multicultural events
- Sports Day events
- On and off-site activities and excursions.