Digital Marketing Director, Sydney Australia
About Education Centre of Australia
Education Centre of Australia is a diversified education group with 4 campuses in Australia offering a range of higher education, vocational and ELICOS. With more than 7,000 enrolments and 300 employees, ECA is a dynamic and progressive organization.
ECA is in a considerable growth phase and requires a seasoned and highly ambitious digital marketing guru to lead a team of digital marketers to achieve extraordinary results.
Working across content, social and search you will develop and execute a strategy to help ECA’s multiple divisions achieve ongoing success in attracting the right students from all parts of the world.
The Digital Marketing Director will lead the content strategy marketing– building a strong brand presence for all ECA Group institutes; drive community development; and engage channel partners and students alike. You will lead a strategic and creative approach across video, photography and copy across all marketing channels.
- Digital and content marketer with both a strategic and a hands-on approach.
- Proven ability to lead geographically dispersed marketing teams and inspire excellence.
- Social media guru – able to build community and drive engagement.
- Website marketing expertise.
- Content marketing flair.
- Video marketing experience.
- Lead generation specialist.
- Good understanding of market nuances and, particularly, international marketing variances.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Experience of working in a sales-focused environment.
- Solid project management skills.
- Technical skills in SEO, EDM, social, CRM, Hubspot
- Knowledge or the education sector is preferable.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic group and to make your mark by leading the digital marketing team to help enable ongoing growth of ECA Group.
Job Type: Full-time
Digital Marketing: 3 years